You’re becoming a trusted go-to person for the clients on day-to-day requirements, issues and challenges. You are the key project contact with clients, internal teams and other agency partners. You are skillful in delivering high quality of work on time and on budget.
With 4-6 years related industry (consulting, digital, agency) experience, you have a solid foundation of how the agency works and able to manage clients’ expectations effectively. You are able to form strong client relationships at the lower-to-mid level. You’re driven by our mission to make our clients’ brands matter, and fundamentally believe that creativity has the power to change fortunes. You are able to work collaboratively with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to outstanding creative work.
Your focus as an Account Manager:
- Make our clients’ brands matter by delivering high quality of work and becoming strong advocates for the agency/client relationship.
- Able to own and execute project management/workflow system, data entry and reporting.
- Manage client objectives, expectations and timelines, and communicates effectively to the internal team.
- Able to effectively present work that delivers business success for clients and ensures feasibility of delivery and implementation.
- Understands scoping of work, mapping of resource requirements and budgets.
- Achieve mastery of delivering and implementing modern marketing capabilities that build client satisfaction which opens up new growth opportunities for the agency.
The skills you learn and apply:
- Understanding of what makes great work and what it takes to make it happen.
- Ability to stream briefs into the right workflow based on past experience and a strong understanding of integrated marketing communications principles.
- Plan, schedule, execute, manage and report on project progress.
- Ability to manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders and team members.
- Ability to solve and overcome delivery issues and challenges (i.e. time, resources, budget, capabilities) that meet clients’ and agency’s interests.
- Relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate project outcomes.
The qualities that will make you successful:
- Relentless curiosity
- Passion and pride in driving great work
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and mature
- Good organiser of people, things etc.
- Resilience in finding solutions
- Ability to build strong connections
- Attention to details and robust follow through