The Human Resource Specialist will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and
efficient operations of the organizations human resource department.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
• Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies,
benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
• Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected
and filed appropriately.
• Provides clerical support to the HR department.
• May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing
processing errors, etc.
• Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may
include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
• Conducts or assists with new hire orientation and training.
• Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide
meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of experience in HR operations
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact,
professionalism, and diplomacy.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Has experience with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information
system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
• Willing to work in Rockwell, Makati