In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Have excellent multimedia design skills with the ability to easily adapt the creative to multiple social media platforms, channels and digital outputs with a portfolio to show for it
- Have excellent Adobe suite capabilities e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (After effects & Premiere Pro additional preferred capabilities)
- Experience in building a creative campaign across social and/or digital with a deep understanding of the campaign journey
- Be passionate about design on social media and digital
- Have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Has a very good level of English, written and speaking
- Think critically and creatively, meaning the ability to think clearly and rationally, solve problems and develop new and useful possibilities
- Have an appetite to grow into a bigger role and learn new skills
- Plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborate with colleagues in different countries and appreciate cultural differences
- Understand current and emerging media platforms and their usage from a consumer and business perspective
- Can work collaboratively in a team, both in person and remotely
- Is a self-starter and capable of working independently
Additional skills preferred, but not mandatory:
- Motion graphics/Video production – film and edit
Interested parties please submit your resume and portfolio for our review.
We offer 5-day work with attractive salary, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the right candidates.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.