Be part of the world’s largest and most dynamic communications network, building and growing multinational and local brands across all regions
As an Executive Producer you will have strong production experience within a top-tier communications agency.
You will be part of an Integrated MYSG Production Team
You are responsible for helping to drive excellence across all disciplines of production including content, social, print and a heavy skew towards broadcast production. You are experienced with managing multiple shoots, pre and postproduction, CG, client budgets, project timelines, KV shoots and DI.
Financial management and business acumen are part of your DNA.
Your key responsibilities are to:
• Manage and build a strong team of producers within the organization
• Drive creative excellence through your experience and expertise
• A support to the agency for developing production solutions and strategies.
• Procure, analyze, and negotiate production estimates.
• Coordinate and schedule productions.
• Organize and run pre-production meetings.
• Manage production budgets with razor sharp precision.
• Review and approve all production-related invoices.
• Manage multiple projects as required.
• Build and develop strong working relationships with creatives and business leads
• More than 10 years of production experience
• Extensive knowledge of production protocols within SEA and the broader region
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proactive, problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented, self-organizing and highly skilled in time management to facilitate multiple projects
• Able to work independently with limited supervision (at times)
• Ability to successfully communicate to multiple project stakeholders within the agency