We’re looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager / Scrum Master to play a key role in Ogilvy’s Health Business, executing cross-functional programmes from initiation to completion.
Our Technical program managers / Scrum Masters manage technical projects of all types through every stage of development, from idea to design to completion. They will partner with teams of talented strategists, creative, user experience designers, engineers, data scientists and other cross-functional team members to design and build a global master website for one of our biggest Pharmaceutical portfolio in the agency.
He/She will be partnering with key client stakeholders, capability leads, and business leaders to determines programme goals that support business objectives and strategies. He/She leads a team of professionals and third-party vendors or service providers towards reaching project goals related to the programmes, and proactively manages risks that affect the delivery of outcomes. He/She adopts a broad perspective and is confident in making critical decisions and handles competing resource needs with implications on various projects and stakeholders.
Unlike many of our competitors in this space, who think ‘technology first’, we start with understanding user experience an dare obsessed with infusing a brand’s unique emotional connection into every experience we create. Our creative firepower positions us well to deliver on this promise – and makes it a lot more fun to work on!
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced technical program manager / scrum master who can support complex multi-platform development efforts at consumer scale, while maintaining clarity of program/project vision and organisational awareness.
- You coordinate a diverse cross functional team, manage business stakeholders and drive program execution effectively through great collaboration. You communicate program/project status, risks and mitigation plans to leadership and ensure project documents are complete, current, and available for review by all parts of the organization.
- You understand users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems, create innovative solutions to prototype and drive system architectural discussions, breaking down project requirements into design and engineering milestones and make future-proof decisions that align with program/project strategy and vision.
- You are a strong coordinator driving project stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, sprint review and showcase meetings and consistently retrospect for continued improvement and optimisation.
- You understand Agile/Scrum framework, and flexible enough to flex delivery framework to project needs.
- You play a key role in the agency to help optimise our financial forecasting, delivery methodologies, engineering sprint planning, project planning & scheduling and resource allocation.
- You prove adept day to day at managing your time between multiple competing priorities and demonstrate experience delivering hyper growth across assigned portfolios.
- You bring value to our clients by passionately and professionally serving the best interests of our clients and agency by scoping, planning and managing the effective and efficient delivery of our integrated solutions; campaigns, events, experiences, platforms, content, products and services.
- You are an invaluable resource to the client Quartets (Delivery leads in particular) in helping to define and manage overall scopes of work, annual/project-based agency resources based on client budgets and project needs, and the integration with key partners throughout the process.
- You are the trusted partner and point of contact for lower to mid-level clients, partnering with account leadership to deliver operational efficiencies, delivery excellence, project governance, resource optimization to increase speed-to-market and ROI for our clients and the agency.
- You are efficient operators with strong commercial abilities and business and financial acumen.
- You are the gatekeepers of project profitability (margin control) through effective planning and management of project resources. You ensure every project meets set margin targets and additional investments are approved before project commencement or the critical points of change in project scope.
- You are highly organized and accountable and can build relationships and collaborate with/draw on all Ogilvy’s mega businesses, expert groups and partnerships to deliver best-in-class integrated solutions with maximum impact and efficiency.