You will be a lead for the collection, consolidation and strategic use of consumer data for the planning of branded social media content and engagement across the end-to-end consumer journey.
You will be working for a leading global beverage account in Japan, consisting of a portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic drinks brands.
You are passionate about data, consumer insight and business intelligence that can be mined from data. Also needs to be able to ‘humanize’ data and unlock the value of data for clients and the rest of the agency.
· Oversee the Insight & Data analytics work and deliver. This means crafting data and insight generation that address client’s business challenges and needs, and leading other team members of various expertise to deliver that client need whether data is the final output or not.
· Work closely with Social Strategist and Data Analysts to build data and insight collection and utility solutions that will help the client find new optimization opportunities with a focus on social media.
· Provide support to answer business questions around competitive intelligence, customer insight (especially how to find innovative ways to get consumer insight) and segmentation, business growth opportunities, and marketing effectiveness.
· Help Social Media data interconnect with the wider business data workstreams – CRM, Paid Media, Customer Experience
· Strategic planning and implementation of data collection methodology and tools to support optimized social media content – linking to Commerce, CRM, and Customer Experience.
· Enable customer, market, channel, product, and brand understanding and deliver actionable insight to internal teams (account teams, planners, analysts, technologists, PMs, and creatives) and/or client teams.
· Identify opportunities (markets, consumer segment, products) leveraging data to help client’s business growth.
· Design & manage integrated analytics strategy/approach to create measurement frameworks, scorecards and reports that synthesize data (attitudinal and behavioral) to accurately deliver on client’s business objectives.
· Translate marketing and business objectives/challenges into data strategy, approaches, analysis, and workflows.
· Both business and data savvy
· Excellent communication and presentation skill
· Strong leadership
· Can think strategically
· Is analytical with a data driven approach
· Good problem solver
· Experience with Data Reporting tools
· Required years of experience: Minimum 8-10 years
· At least 5 years of solid hands-on experience in data analysis, digital analytics, designing reports. Statistic modeling nice to have.
· CRM/user management/commerce data analytics experience desired. Statistic modeling nice to have.
· Academic requirements: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, economics, business, mathematics, information systems, or related field preferred.
· Japanese Language minimum: Native (Business)
· English Language minimum: Business
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.