Manager / Senior Manager
You’re becoming a trusted go-to person for the clients on day-to-day requirements, issues and challenges. You are the key project contact with clients, internal teams and other agency partners. You are skillful in delivering high quality of work on time and on budget.
With 4-7 years related industry (social media/PR agency / in-house client communications) experience, you have a solid foundation of how the agency works and able to manage clients’ expectations effectively. You are able to form strong client relationships at the lower-to-mid level. You’re driven by our mission to make our clients’ brands matter, and fundamentally believe that creativity and earning influence for our clients have the power to change fortunes. You are able to work collaboratively with all internal team members (within your immediate teams, the wider PR&I practice, as well as within different teams in the Ogilvy Group) to getting outstanding work done.
Your focus as an Account Manager
The skills you learn and apply:
The qualities that will make you successful
- Relentless curiosity
- Passion and pride in driving great work
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and mature, client’s trusted go-to
- Good organiser of people, things etc.
- Resilience in finding solutions
- Ability to build strong connections and relationships with clients
- Interest, experience, knowledge, and connectivity in B2B, Technology and/or Health space is preferred.
- Nurturing mentor to juniors
- Keen nose for news & trends and turning that into opportunities to earn trust and farm work with clients