- First point of contact for day-to-day OU client liaison. Part of all brand briefings. A go-getter and not afraid to question the norms and suggest newer ways of doing.
- Manage all aspects of social media interaction between TCCC & OpenX group, ensuring a positive customer service experience
- Champion at offering consumer single-view (Digital) + Insights (content, media, social) for brands
- Responsible for managing day-to-day campaign management and ensuring brand consistency with social strategy.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Support ASP Social Lead, Strategist & Intelligence Managers in creating and implementing social media strategies
- Support the Social Creative team in brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly social calendar with the Community managers in market/Social Ops manager + PMO
- Reviews with Social intelligence manager on social brand’s monthly performance & proposed
- ASEAN & SOUTH PACIFIC (ASP) coverage of 11 markets
- 2-3 years of experience in account management (digital agency min 1 yrs); where the person demonstrates overall thought leadership in building social for big brands.
- Preferably to have managed social brands regionally.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients.
- A true social media expert.
- Food and beverage experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations,
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role would involve many key stakeholders across various markets.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed