With 12+yrs related industry (consulting, digital, agency, client) experience, you can hold court with C-level clients and navigate all levels of client relationships and partnerships to make great work happen. Complexity and challenges do not faze you, your resourcefulness and ability to direct resources and manage internal and external relationships allow you to make things happen.
Your focus as a PR Director for Health:
- Independently lead a portfolio of integrated accounts
- Be able to successfully lead large new business proposals or pitches and collaborate with various departments, including Strategy and Creative Leads, on larger pitches / PR-led integrated pitches
- Manage a portfolio of integrated client work that are recognized for creativity and effectiveness, by drawing on your deep experience in more than 2 client verticals (e.g. pharma, medical devices, hospitals etc) and client type from large global/regional MNCs to local conglomerates.
- Create the most powerful work to bring our clients fame and fortune, using your arsenal of knowledge in understanding healthcare stakeholders (consumers, physicians, policymakers), martech, social, data and creative craft to make it happen.
- Be a leader that can rally people together, help them grow and bring the best out in them.
- Developing varied partner relationships in media, research, creative and tech production that will add value to the work we do.
- Responsible for client satisfaction scores of key accounts on your portfolio
- Accountable for revenue and margin growth/protection, including lead ownership of locally agreed portfolio targets.
The skills you learn and apply:
- Creating creative and growth opportunities that brings fame and fortune to both clients and the agency.
- Ability to manage your time, energy, skills and relationships to manage a wider portfolio and more complexity.
- Transposing your skills from your past experiences to build up expertise in new client verticals and increasing your adaptability.
- Develop gravitas as a client and business leader that internal and external stakeholders turn to for solutions.
- Developing external partner relationships that add value to our work and make us more connected and influential in the industry.
- Deepening your knowledge of modern marketing (e.g. social media marketing, influencer marketing, data analytics, martech etc.) and getting as much on-ground experience as possible to become a skilled expert.
- Expanding your awareness of industry technical capabilities (e.g. content marketing automation, new and emerging communications platforms) in order to build your technical expertise as a client advisor and drive innovations for the agency and clients
- Deepen financial savviness and learn commercial negotiation skills to structure client contracts.
- Lead and inspire, not just manage a direct team but also influence the regional health PR team to impart professional client service skills and groom them in their growth and promotion. You indirectly manage several supporting team members from different capabilities as well as external partners for each project as you are client lead.
- Enhancing Ogilvy Health’s reputation on social by advising on the editorial calendar and supporting execution on key thought leadership