- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Establishes or recommends to management strategies, objectives and policies for company.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis and projections at the project and business unit level.
- Supports the audit of company accounts.
- Confirming financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating collection, consolidation and evaluation of financial data.
- Advises management on desirable operational adjustments, identifying trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
- Act as an advisor to our Client management team for all commercial matters related to budget, billing, collection, direct expenses and profitability
- Managing credit controlling and cash flow activities within the organization
- Assist Chief Finance Officer in all financial matters, SOW and rate calculation for clients.
- Responsible and oversee financial operation for the business, manage and resolve all operational issues.
- Manage and contact point for Share Service Finance Plus, coordinate and resolve all operation issues.
- Review and ensure proper accounting, statutory and fiscal standards are complied.
- Review, understand and ensure WPP global policies incorporated into local country/company policies.
- Develop and implement Internal control processes, procedures and policy.
- Sox Controller to ensure SOX control code were implemented and complied.
- Manage and Coordinator for SOX audit and Internal audit for the company.
- Lead and manage finances team to ensures performance is met.
- Monthly Management Report as require.
- Coordinate and resolve issues arise from company accounting system with service
- provider/regional team. Any ad hoc requirement by the management.
Tax and Statutory
- Manage and coordinate all company secretary documentation requirement.
- Advise and review withholding tax requirement for the company.
- Check and monitor correctness of GST Tax payment and reporting.
- Ensure timely submission of financial reports.
- Review bank reconciliation and sign off unidentified/suspense items.
- Approved all ledger entry for posting.
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly forecast preparation.
- Monthly revenue reconciliation and actualization.
- Monthly accrual revenue reconciliation and movement review.
- Preparation of monthly revenue pipeline/analysis.
Account Receivable & Client Management
- Review and perform client background check and analysis before creation of client.
- Review and approved credit limit for new credit customer.
- Approved all budget and cost estimate raised to the client.
- Approve refund, write off, matching, AR/AP contra and inter BU receipt.
- Monitor weekly ageing report and outstanding debt.
- Follow up and resolved invoicing issue.
- Review and verify requirement for the agency agreement/contract with client.
Account Payable & Vendor Management
- Review and approve all PO and vendor’s invoice, analyse variance between actual and budgeted cost.
- Prepared cost analysis report for company expenses as require.
- Check and verify new contract with supplier.
- Review and perform vendor background check and analysis before creation of vendor.
- Verify all manual payment (eg. Promoter, Direct TT)
IT, Asset Management and Admin
- Audit and verify all asset are correctly tag and recorded.
- Advise and assist in IT related issue and policy.
- Managed and maintain Business Contingency Plan for the company.
- Manage and approved IT and Admin PO for office purchases.