We are seeking a full-time team member to assist in the development, testing and support of modern interactive web applications.
The Senior Web Developer will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, and will work as a team member along with several developers, project managers, account servicing and creatives located both in Singapore and remote locations.
• Drive and own the implementation of interactive UI experience
• Resolve integration and production issues in a timely fashion
• Follow waterfall or agile methodology depending on the requirement.
• Work together with project managers, creatives, strategic planners and account servicing team members.
• Communicate clearly and professionally with team members (local and remote), and external parties.
• Works well in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
• Continually develop both technical and interpersonal skills.
• Complete prototypes and internal projects as required to contribute to the new business and continuous improvement and innovation
• Provide input on emerging technology, communicate where improvements can be made, and cooperates with the team to make pragmatic decisions to apply technology.
• Proficient in implementing rich UIs that are cross browser, cross form factor compatible.
• Ability to implement rich UIs in a fast track development timelines.
• Solid experience in
• Experienced in use of version control techniques using tools such as SVN, Git and Github.
• Experience in local and remote debugging techniques.
• Experience in web performance standards and best practices, web security compliance (OWASP).
• Experience in development and deployment over cloud based hosting services such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to document technical design and installation/deployment processes.
• Passion and aptitude to quickly learn new concepts / technologies.
• Flexibility to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the business
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
• Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents