- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Establishes or recommends to management strategies, objectives and policies for company.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis and projections at the project and business unit level.
- Confirming financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating collection, consolidation and evaluation of financial data.
- Act as an advisor to our client management team for all commercial matters related to budget, billing, collection, direct expenses and profitability.
- Managing credit controlling and cash flow activities within the organization.
- Responsible and oversee financial operation for the business, manage and resolve all operational finance related issues.
- Supervise implementation of Internal control processes, procedures and policy.
- SOX supervisor to ensure SOX controls are implemented and complied.
- Lead and manage finance team to ensures performance is met.
Tax and Statutory
- Manage and coordinate all company secretary documentation requirement.
- Advise and review tax requirements for the company.
- Prepare and supervise the tax filing reports for the company.
- Understanding on pension computations.
- Ensure timely submission of financial reports.
- Yearly budgeting and quarterly forecast preparation.
- Review and ensure proper accounting, statutory and fiscal standards are complied.
- Supports the audit of company accounts.
- Management Reports as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 10 years experiences in Finance and Accounting, 5 years or above in managerial position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listener, proactive, can stand up and drive changes.
- Very good command of English both in oral and writing.
- Working experience at big 4 audit firms (between 4-5 years of experiences).
- Familiarity with Financial accounting practices, Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements, internal control and standard operation procedures.
- Experience in preparing and controlling the budget/forecast.
- Knowledge in cash flow management.
- Experience in consolidated financial report.
- Advertising background good (but not necessary).
- Analytics skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed