The Project Manager manages the overall project development process, from kick-off to post-delivery analysis – including success measurements, profitability analysis & learnings. Responsible for delivering project on time, on specification and on budget. Works with team leads to define the overall vision of project and responsible for negotiating final deployment of this vision among team leads. Strategize with project team to analyze requirements, anticipate problems, identify alternatives/solutions and make recommendations to clients. Coordinates across departments to ensure successful delivery of the project.
• Responsible for all tasks and activities related to the efficient and successful management of Time, Scope, Budget and Risk; identification and communication of any and all project-related variances
• Formulate, develop and draft functional specifications, development plan, project deliverables, budget and schedule based on client's requirements
• Effectively identifies appropriate tools and technologies to operate marketing campaigns
• Works with project leads in project scoping and estimating project work; forecasts resource needs in order to manage group workflow
• Develops and maintains resource allocation plans
• Coordinates and organizes project assets (images, data, documentation, etc.)
• Works with project leads to establish and develop strategy, approach, solution and planning on account projects
• Tracks industry data, analyzes results and trends, and recommends strategy & solution
• Initiate, assist & implement quality assurance testing, processes and/or tools to ensure and/or improve standards of quality and customer satisfaction
Leadership & Team Management
• Assigns tasks to the project team
• Define and manage team expectations regarding scope of work and individual responsibilities
• Manage outsourced designers/developers, programmers, translators, copywriters, etc. to ensure deadlines and project specs are met for assigned projects
• Reviews and offers feedback on all work produced & deliverables
• Coordinates with team leads & resource managers to identify resource needs
The following are the core behaviors for any member of the Program Management Office.
• Searches with curiosity
Constantly looks for and learns from new information or experiences. Probes for information and is constantly seeking out different approaches – both internally and for clients.
• Thinks innovatively
Looks beyond the obvious to develop highly creative and solutions with impact. Promotes an attitude to change that recognizes its potential and the positive effect it can have on business
• Displays openness and honesty
Is sincere in own behavior and dealings with others. Demonstrates integrity and understands its importance
• Demonstrates passion
Approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner. Motivates teams and individuals.
• Is results-focused
Understands what is important to client and agency and is committed to achieving goals. Makes sure what needs to happen, does.
• Shows team spirit
Recognizes the value and the responsibility of working in a team. Actively seeks to build team spirit and helps the team reach decisions
• Project Manager: 4+ years’ experience managing website builds, app development, CMS/ecommerce implementations, with project responsibilities including prioritizing, budgeting, estimating, process implementation.
• Experience working within an advertising agency environment, skilled at client management and familiar with marketing communications strategy and processes including online media, direct marketing and Web site development
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, proactive, independent
• Proven ability to build relationships while always capturing, accurately documenting and efficiently communicating in great detail
• Good knowledge of all mainstream Web technologies with a good working understanding of new digital technologies
• Experienced in running big technical projects that include various marketing technologies such as AEM, Sitecore, Adobe Campaign.
• Able to draw up a detailed project plan, write functional specification document (FSD)
• Work with the technical team in developing the technical specification document (TDD)
• Able write test cases and understands how QA has to be done for web and app builds. Familiar with cross browser and testing devices/platforms e.g. browser stack, VMs
• Understands what is needed for SEO implementation
• Basic understand of cloud hosting (e.g. AWS/ Azure), how APIs work (e.g. SOAP, REST) and front end and back technologies