The Media Relations Manager will be in charge of developing media lists and inviting media to events, seeding press releases, pitching feature stories, byline articles, and exclusive interviews to local media outlets, and developing daily, monthly, and quarterly publicity reports.
The Media Relations Manager will be working with clients in the logistics, education, financial services, IT-BPO industries and will also be working with clients engaged in advocacy and development work.
We see the media relations manager eventually taking on an influencer or partner management role, supporting the account management team in campaigns that require influencer management and/or partnership brokerage.
- At least three (3) years of experience in the agency setting, preferably in a media relations role or in a similar role working with media. Alternatively, sales experience in a B2B setting.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written; English and Filipino)
- Has previous experience in a media relations role or in sales
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Word, Powerpoint, and Excel) and key social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Snapchat -Proficiency with photo/video editing and graphic design is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-motivated, with a positive and professional approach to work