As Head of Customer Experience and Social, you will be responsible for helping our clients set the vision for digital initiatives, operating in a strategic advisor capacity and capable of translating business objectives into actionable, measurable recommendations and requirements.
As a subject matter expert you will be expected to lead projects on a wide range of digital disciplines from overall digital brand strategy to social, mobile and more specialized areas like CRM and e-commerce.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing OgilvyOne consulting team and will be responsible as project leader to involve other specialized consultants like UX, Data & Search consultants each time according to project needs.
OVERVIEW OF KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Digital strategy consulting
2. Social Media strategy consulting
3. Mobile marketing consulting
4. Ecosystem development & channel strategy
5. Content strategy development
6. Development of customer segments/personae
7. User journey development
8. Specialized consulting in areas like CRM & e-commerce
9. Presentation development
10. Development of KPI and measurement frameworks
11. Creative brief development
12. Ensure that all new projects or campaigns are well-briefed and handed over into the business
13. Working with account teams to help oversee implementation of key projects
14. Working with Business directors to identify and drive new business opportunities
15. Creating/supervising client performance reports
16. Running client workshops
17. Generating though leadership & best practice initiatives for key clients
ADDITIONAL EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS POSITION