As the digital revolution continues to transform marketing and communications businesses across the world, OgilvyOne Worldwide occupies a leadership position in Vietnam. Creating digital brand stories based on a deep understanding of the digital behaviors and trends in market, OgilvyOne Vietnam produces and delivers digital solutions that have been awarded internationally.
- Participate in large-scale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/senior based on code review.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
- Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Collaborate with back-end developers for integration with server-side code.
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Fresher and passionate in front-end development
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to self-study and research, willing to learn attitude
- Good to have:
+ Knowledge on JS Frameworks and CSS Grids: JQuery, TWBootstrap
+ Knowledge on CSS preprocessors: LESS / SASS
+ Knowledge and understanding of source control management: git and git flow
+ Practical experience of Gulp / Grunt is an advantage
+ Basic knowledge of Web Accessibility, technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
- Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision