Role Title: Senior Program Associate
(Relevant experience: Account Executive, Account Assistant, Project Executive, Account Coordinator)
Years of Experience: 1-4yrs, with client-facing experience
Preferred background: Digital/ Technology Agency, Events, Project or Program Management, Consulting
Focus of the Role
• Scope management – Create, Manage & Track
• Profitability management – Track/Measure, Report, Improve (in subsequent projects)
• Project management – Plan, Schedule, Execute, Manage & Report on project progress.
• Identify & Manage Risks, Identify & Manage Dependencies, Triage & Mitigate problems. Manage change control process.
• Team management – Ensure excellent team & project communications; strive for efficient & effective utilization of limited resources.
• Production Processes – Manage 360 production best practices
• Acquiring advanced skills for future Program Management Leadership
• Establishes and builds relationships internally, along with establishing relationships with junior level clients
• Provides excellent project co-ordination & administrative support, including agenda setting, meeting preparation & scheduling, status reports/work-in-progress reports, documenting salient points of discussions & decisions, budget tracking, tracking & monitoring deadline, budgets, commitments, deadlines, etc, and monitoring & reporting on project progress.
• Manages smaller projects and supports more senior PMO on larger projects
• With supervision can write simple input briefs and SOWs
• Communicates effectively with clients (with oversight)
• Works to anticipate upcoming needs and hurdles; works to come up with ideas to mitigate; good instinct for when to ask for advice.
• Recognizes scope change, and knows when to escalate.
• Executes project management/ workflow system data entry and reporting
Qualities & experience we look for
• Has nascent integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, advertising, etc.)
• Has strong relationship building and communication skills
• Organized and dependable
• Able to understand how agencies work
• Understands and can begin to manage the making of communications assets.
• Thoughtful, organized and dependable
• Good capacity for understanding the principles of project management, financial management and 360 production processes