Role Title: (Digital) Program Manager
(Relevant experience: Account Manager, Account Supervisor, Project Manager)
Years of Experience 4-7yrs related, client-facing experience, managing the making of or delivery of projects
Preferred background: Digital/ Technology Agency, Events, Project or Program Management, Consulting, Client-side marketing
Delivers project values of up to: $300k
Focus of the Role
• Scope management – Create, Manage & Track.
• Profitability management – Track/Measure, Report, Improve (in subsequent projects)
• Project management – Plan, Schedule, Execute, Manage & Report on project progress.
• Identify & Manage Risks, Identify & Manage Dependencies, Triage & Mitigate problems. Manage change control process.
• Team management – Ensure excellent team & project communications; strive for efficient & effective utilization of limited resources.
• Production Processes – Manage 360 production best practices
• Acquiring advanced skills for future Program Management Leadership.
• May serve as coach or project supervisor to more junior team members, supporting the development of team members.
• Key project contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners.
• Manages client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicates changes/directions to internal team
• Works collaboratively with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to outstanding creative work
• Influences the quality of work and advocates for the agency/client relationship
• Able to effectively present work from a delivery standpoint
• Understands scoping & staffing requirements and managing to a budget
• Intermediate level of skills in the development and management of Client SOW’s. Those with 6+ year’s experience should have exposure to advanced level of skill in this respect.
• Owns/executes project management/ workflow system data Entry and Reporting
• Negotiation skills required
• Identifies potential project risks and develops contingency plans
• Understands and gains actionable insights from being part of qualitative and quantitative research
• Understands data, how to read campaign results, and partners with analytics and strategy to deliver reports
• Understands client's competitive landscape
Qualities & experience we look for
• Has or is developing solid integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, advertising.
• Understands how to form strong client relationships at the lower-to-mid-level.
• Able to manage expectations of internal & external stakeholders & team members.
• Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time.
• Shows some commercial abilities & business & financial acumen as well as negotiating skills & can be developed further.
• Understands the agency dynamics & process and how it relates to the client’s business.
• Strong internal relationships with departments & domains. [If needed for the particular role: particularly with creative team]