Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition, Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
OgilvyOne Vietnam, a WPP company, is part of the Ogilvy Group in Vietnam and one of the best and biggest Digital Advertising Agency of the world with over 100 offices in more than 50 countries.
OgilvyOne Vietnam’s services are built around 4 pillars as following:
- Digital Service: to operate 360 Digital including integrated digital strategy, Cross-platform Digital Campaigns, Content Conceptualization & Development, eCRM
- Design & Usability which includes Web UX Design: websites, campaign microsites and e-Commerce Platforms; Mobile UX Design: Mobile, Table and Outerweb Applications; Usability and User Interface: Business and enterprise Applications
- Technology & Production which includes Custom application development (Microsoft .NET, Sharepoint, PHP, Java, Ruby); Mobile application Development (IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, HTML5, Cross-Platform Technologies); E-commerce and Enterprise content management system
- Data analytics which includes Social Analytics (content Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Competitive mapping, Purchase intent ect..) and Data Driven Insight Platform
OgilvyOne Worldwide (Vietnam) is looking for an energetic, passionate and Lead for our expanding Web & Mobile Technical Team.
Reporting directly to the Director, Program Management Office, the successful candidate will play a key role in leading the production team of 40 people. The role will be in part hands-on (50-60%) and the remainder of the time be actively involved in supervising, mentoring and monitoring more junior members of the team.
- Candidates must have experience developing Interactive Web projects
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to .NET, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, SOAP, Java Script, AJAX, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET
- 5+ yrs in C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET framework 2.0 +, Visual Studio, LINQ
- 4+ yrs SQL Server 2005+ and IIS
- 4+ yrs PHP / MySQL
- 3+ yrs UML
- 3+ yrs Web Services (or SOA, or ESB)
- 2+ yrs Ajax
- Microsoft certification(s): MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent highly desirable