1UL CREATIVE INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION - COPYWRITER
Creative Intern Job Scope
- Work on global brands.
- Go crazy with ideas and make them come to life!
- Assist with creative brief interpretation.
- Innovate with the latest digital platforms.
- Create mood boards/videos.
- Assist development of brand concept.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability of tasks entrusted to them.
- Construct well-structured and convincing presentations both internally and externally whenever required.
- Embrace the learning curve, it’s worth it.
- Experience advertising and all its beauty (branding, promotion, design, and social activation).
- Participate in brainstorms with creative leads.
- Vet final artwork copy for typos, grammatical errors, appropriate line breaks & punctuation.
- Ideate and write copy for digital videos, TVC ads, social media assets, print advertising...
- Follow approval process to review work with supervisor and revise.
- Learn to present ideas to internal teams.
- Applicants with Copywriting background or interest in Copywriting is desirable (past/current experience in literary writing at school/work is a plus).
- Have ambition for yourself, your work and for the company you work for.
- Conceptualisation skills will be an advantage.
- Beauty brand & agency experience is a plus.
- Great attitude, no ego are must-haves.