The ASEAN Social Commerce and Experience Lab for the ASEAN Business Unit is looking for an Insights & Analytics Associate.
This is an opportunity to be part of the team that will be at the heart of providing an Integrated Brand Experience, driving Social Commerce and experiences within one of our brands, category and company across markets.
Working with the rest of the hub team members, the ASEAN Hub Insights & Analytics Associate role requires being detail-oriented, curious, and possess analytical acumen to provide solutions and spot opportunities, informed through analytics and social learning through regular reports.
This role provides day-to-day support to the ASEAN Hub Strategy, Analytics and Insights Lead.
The role will lead in spotting market, category, or brand opportunities; mining of social learning; and development of Monthly Reports, AARs (After Action Reports) & DARS (During Action Reports) for identified marketing campaigns in each market. The reports will be overseen by the ASEAN Hub Strategy, Insights and Analytics Lead.
This role will work alongside ASEAN K&I (Knowledge & Insight) for social research and data mining; develops & sets measurement metrics, benchmarks and monitors/measures social contribution to brand KPIs; and manage, assess and co-develop tools and dashboards for ASEAN Hub & Community Managers.
This role will provide support in thought leadership and drive social commerce across markets; Partner with the region digital leads to shape a consistent Social Framework across the brands; Explore & Identify new platform, measurement & opportunities for Social Media pilot projects.
Base Scope (direct ownership, approximately 70% of KPIs)
* Collaborates with in-market community managers in developing marketing campaign monthly reports, After Action Reports (AARs) and During Action Reports (DARs), specifically in the area of Social
* Oversees insight mining work and coordinates with in-market managers for ad hoc report requests
* Leads spotting of trends and opportunities across markets and brands
* Manages all tools to ensure tools are maximized and provide efficiency across markets
* Leverages online consumer behavior & data to influence strategies & plans that drive social commerce and experiences
* Collaborates with ASEAN Knowledge & Insight team for data mining, leveraging social data for research / brand equity measurement, implications to the plans
* Collaborates with ASEAN Public Affairs Committee (PAC) for issue-monitoring and crisis management
* Collaborates with BU Cross-Functional KO team and Agency Partners
Support Scope (co-ownership with ASEAN Strategy, Insights and Analytics Lead, approximately 30% of KPIs)
* Supports in assessing and co-developing Tools & Dashboards for Hub & Community Managers in local markets
* Supports in providing thought leadership on Social Strategy, Content, Insights.
* Works with the ASEAN Hub team on Operations & Governance
* Protocols, Processes and Role Sorts Management
* Includes escalation and development of guidelines and social response for toward misinformation about our brand, categories, and products related issues working together with ASEAN PAC,
Technical and Legal
* Provides in-market trainings: Tools, Measurements, Social Media content & response creation Guidelines
* Inputs, develops & sets Measurement Metrics, KPIs/Benchmarks
* At least 1-2 years of Social Media experience and analytics work
* In-depth knowledge, understanding and passion for social media platforms and their respective participants(FB, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of paid media
* Understanding of measurement and attribution
* Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
* Knowledge of social media and marketing industry best practice, content formats, creative executions
* Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
* High-level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
* Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
* Preferably with experience on brand planning and development, identifying and understanding target customers
* Preferably with experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (Sprinkler, TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
* Preferably with experience on website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
* Preferably with experience in performance marketing and eCommerce