The Consultant plays a vital role by working with clients and internal staff to analyze all marketing communications leveraging marketing information to help develop and support more specific targeting and treatment strategies with a focus on smart ongoing experimentation. Be a mentor to junior staff and contribute to team development, drive innovative ideas, and further develop skills aligned with delivering powerful presentations and effective client relationship skills.
• Collaborate with account leads and clients before, during and after all marketing plans are deployed, ensuring proper metrics are set up, data is collected succinctly, and results are converted into insights with a clear action plan.
• Develop web tracking strategies for websites across a number of clients.
• Provide campaign reporting and deep-dive web analytics, producing tracking reports and end of campaign / activity reports.
• Develop and manage client online reporting dashboards and be responsible for communicating best practice to the team.
• Develop and execute campaign measurement and analysis, test designs, ad-hoc analysis, and present conclusions to clients and account teams.
• Participate in client management and relationship opportunities.
• Collaborate with client team and internal teams (marketing analytics, account management, interactive strategy) to socialize findings to improve campaign performance and user experience.
• Provide guidance to analysts and senior analysts where required.
• Present findings to both internal and client teams with confidence and insightful analysis.
• Work with account team to develop marketing measurement solutions comprising defining measurement strategy, vision, and requirements needs to support business objectives and improve decision making processes.
• Gather business requirements and identifies measures, approaches and methodologies for measuring success against objectives.
• Design and generates frameworks that provide insight to the success of digital marketing programs.
• Direct experience or advanced education in business or quantitative analysis including both offline and online/interactive businesses
• Solid knowledge of digital space i.e. SEO, PPC, web analytics, social media, UX etc
• Strong analytic skills, preferably in the marketing field
• Impeccable attention to detail and very strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans.
• Keen ability to visualize data through graphing/ charting/ information display skills (strong Power Point skills are essential)
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are needed along with top-tier communication and listening skills
• You will not be ‘just an analyst’, you must be able to draw the insight into actionable recommendations for clients. Your passion must be in using insight from data to drive business and marketing decisions.
Education / Experience
• 4-5 years’ experience in marketing analysis, database marketing and/or research
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Mathematics or related
• Master Degree is a plus
• 4+ years’ experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• 2+ years’ experience working with tagging implementation and tag management solutions
• Knowledge of “Digital back-end” and solid experience with building digital dashboards or using data visualization tool such as Tableau
• Understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing/Consumer Analytics and how to do modelling using tools such as SPSS / SAS / R is a plus
• Media, marketing automation, and/or market (qualitative) research knowledge is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint