Social Care Executive (Short term contract with possibility of renewal)
We’re not gurus, ninjas, samurais or Tamagochi. We are the business people who understand the world in which we now live, a socially enabled one. Our clients rely on us to help them make decisions grounded in research, business savvy and common sense not bury them in social media jargon.
About the Role
Have you ever wanted to make an impact on a business’s bottom line through social media? Do you want to do more than just sit in an agency social media team handing off the conversations to clients because you can’t actually fix the problem?
Well, it’s time for you to step up.
We are working with a major international bank to socially enable their customer service teams globally.
The Social Care Executive’s role will be twofold. Firstly, you will need monitor the bank’s social media channels and help resolve the customer’s enquiry. Local market and hub teams around the region will support you but due to banking regulations, you will be responsible for assisting Singapore customers directly, and counsel local customer care teams. You will develop relationships within the bank that will help you glue the customer service teams around the region together.
The second part of the role is to work with the transformation team on improving the customer experience through better integration of social media.
Your success will be measured very simply by customer satisfaction. To achieve this, you will need to:
• Be emotionally intelligent, have a positive attitude
• Love details, customer oriented with good multitasking and organisation ability
• Be proactive about deadlines
• Have proven working experience in social media or related field
• Have good knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
You should have:
• At least one year of experience, preferably call centre and social media related
• Good Microsoft Office and social media knowledge and skill
• No adverse financial history (you will be working for a bank right?)
• Fluency in English
• Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
If this sounds like you, send your resume via APPLY NOW.