Role/Title: Program/Account Manager
Years of Experience: 3-5 yrs related, client-facing experience, managing the making of or delivery of projects
Preferred Background:Digital/ Technology Agency, Events, Project or Program Management, Consulting, Client-side marketing
Focus of the Role
· Scope management – Create, Manage & Track.
· Profitability management – Track/Measure, Report, Improve (in subsequent projects)
· Project management – Plan, Schedule, Execute, Manage & Report on project progress.
· Identify & Manage Risks, Identify & Manage Dependencies, Triage & Mitigate problems. Manage change control process.
· Team management – Ensure excellent team & project communications; strive for efficient & effective utilization of limited resources.
· Production Processes – Manage 360 production best practices
· Acquiring advanced skills for future Program Management Leadership.
· May serve as coach or project supervisor to more junior team members, supporting the development of team members.
· Key project contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners.
· Manages client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicates changes/directions to internal team
· Works collaboratively with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to outstanding creative work
· Influences the quality of work and advocates for the agency/client relationship
· Able to effectively present work from a delivery standpoint
· Understands scoping & staffing requirements and managing to a budget
· Intermediate level of skills in the development and management of Client SOW’s.
· Owns/executes project management/ workflow system data Entry and Reporting
· Negotiation skills required
· Identifies potential project risks and develops contingency plans
· Understands and gains actionable insights from being part of qualitative and quantitative research
· Understands data, how to read campaign results, and partners with analytics and strategy to deliver reports
· Understands client's competitive landscape
Qualities & Experience we look for
· Has or is developing solid integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, advertising.
· Understands how to form strong client relationships at the lower-to-mid-level.
· Able to manage expectations of internal & external stakeholders & team members.
· Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time.
· Shows some commercial abilities & business & financial acumen as well as negotiating skills & can be developed further.
· Understands the agency dynamics & process and how it relates to the client’s business.
· Strong internal relationships with departments & domains. [If needed for the particular role: particularly with creative team]
· Clear communicator