We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to be part of a dynamic team that is at the cutting-edge of the industry and working alongside teams that are vibrant and energetic.
• Provide discreet personal assistance and secretarial support to Managing Partner and administrative support to the Client Group.
• Organize and manage diaries, meeting schedules, appointments as well as expense claims
• Receive, screen, determine priority, and return phone calls and messages.
• Make travel arrangement, monitor and coordinate logistics needs for business trips.
• In charge administrative procedures of the meetings, video and teleconferences.
• Manage and handle all aspects of local and overseas confidential correspondences.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings as necessary.
• Organize and handle the logistics aspects for meetings, department trainings and client workshops
• Maintain records, reports and files up to date and organized.
• To provide all administrative support in the areas of office management and confidential information.
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Proactive dynamic self starter with ability to use initiative
• Meticulous and accurate
• Good MS Office computer skills
• Ability to work with staff at all levels
• Excellent communications skills
• Resourceful in managing competing priorities and able to handle tight deadlines
• Good judgment and handle information in a professional manner.
• At least 2 to 4 years of working experience in the related field, worked in a multinational company
• Working hours: 0900hrs – 1800hrs (Mon – Fri)
• Able to start work immediately or in short notice
Interested candidates, please Include information on the following:
1) Last drawn and/or current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
4) Recent photograph