We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our team. In her/his position, you will be expected to learn as much as contribute and make a difference to the team’s performance and organisation. You will focus on learning how our business and organization operate and can expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen career /field.
The Intern will work with Giri Jadhav – VP Asia and will be engaging with teams primarily managing Mondelez and Coca-Cola.
The key responsibilities of the Intern
• Assist in preparing information and research materials
• Sort and manage files / creative assets by co-ordinating with markets
• Take notes and memos during meetings – to understand and learn/ communicate
• Manage databases and input information, based on network office reports /updates
• Manage team co-ordination to support seamless work flow process on key accounts
The intern will have the opportunity to meet managers, executives, and C-suite members of the team and learn
• The way the communications / agency business operates
• Understand he creative product and process – development to appreciation
• Understand and learn Client engagement
• Exposure to different cultures and teams – learnings across diverse set of people