Superunion is a next-generation brand consultancy built on a spirit of creative optimism. We use upstream creativity to build brands that unite people and organisations. We've recently undergone the largest merger in branding history. Now we're one powerful, global WPP consultancy made up some of the strongest names in branding—and we're build looking to continue strengthening our world-class team.
We work with a range of clients across categories, including some of the digital natives of Southeast Asia, like Go-Jek, Zalora and Carousell. We're an energetic team that works hard and plays hard, too.
But that's enough about us. Let's talk about you, our new Senior Strategy Consultant.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead small and mid-size projects from inception to completion across a range of strategy practices, including insights and segmentation work, brand positioning and architecture, communications, employer branding, and activation
- Engage in new business requests, helping the team develop strong points-of-view that will distinguish Superunion in the minds of prospective clients
- Be responsible for developing and presenting all brand platform work and defending strategic thinking, bringing clients along the journey to ensure buy-in and stakeholder engagement
- Collaborate with an energetic team made up of strategists, designers and account managers to help bring our brand strategy work to life
- Flex your marketing mindset, using strategy to create a link between business and brand, creating clear impact for our clients
- 4-6 years experience in a brand strategy role, as part of a consultancy like Superunion, working client side, etc.
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, cross-functional team
- Ability to find clarity in ambiguity
- Strong interest in both business and brand strategy
- Equal parts creative thinking and analytical skills