- Scope management – Create, Manage & Track.
- Profitability management – Track/Measure, Report, Improve (in subsequent projects)
- Project management – Plan, Schedule, Execute, Manage & Report on project progress.
- Identify & Manage Risks, Identify & Manage Dependencies, Triage & Mitigate problems. Manage change control process.
- Team management – Ensure excellent team & project communications; strive for efficient & effective utilization of limited resources.
- Production Processes – Manage 360 production best practices
- Acquiring advanced skills for future Program Management Leadership.
- May serve as coach or project supervisor to more junior team members, supporting the development of team members.
- Key project contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners.
- Manages client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicates changes/directions to internal team
- Works collaboratively with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to outstanding creative work
- Influences the quality of work and advocates for the agency/client relationship
- Able to effectively present work from a delivery standpoint
- Understands scoping & staffing requirements and managing to a budget
- Intermediate level of skills in the development and management of Client SOW’s. Those with 6+ year’s experience should have exposure to advanced level of skill in this respect.
- Owns/executes project management/ workflow system data Entry and Reporting
- Negotiation skills required
- Identifies potential project risks and develops contingency plans
- Understands and gains actionable insights from being part of qualitative and quantitative research
- Understands data, how to read campaign results, and partners with analytics and strategy to deliver reports
- Has or is developing solid integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, advertising.
- Understands how to form strong client relationships at the lower-to-mid-level.
- Able to manage expectations of internal & external stakeholders & team members.
- Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time.
- Shows some commercial abilities & business & financial acumen as well as negotiating skills & can be developed further.
- Understands the agency dynamics & process and how it relates to the client’s business.
- Strong internal relationships with departments & domains. [If needed for the particular role: particularly with creative team]
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed