We are looking for a competent Personal Assistant Senior Management in our Agency. You will be the one to organize and maintain the Executive staff’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
You must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently so that the executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks
• Provide discreet personal assistance and secretarial support
• Maintain Senior Executives’ diaries, agendas and assist in planning appointments and meetings
• To provide all administrative support in the areas of office management and confidential information.
• Receive, screen, determine priority, and return phone calls and messages.
• Make travel arrangement, monitor and coordinate logistics needs for business trips.
• In charge administrative procedures of the meetings, video and teleconferences.
• Manage and handle all aspects of local and overseas confidential correspondences.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings as necessary.
• Organize and handle the logistics aspects for regional creative meetings and workshops
• Manage expense claims
• Maintain records, reports and files up to date and organized.
• Provide administrative support to the Group and involvement in logistics arrangements for the unit
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Proactive dynamic self starter with ability to use initiative.
• Patience is key, as we are in a fast moving environment and things change all the time.
• A fast worker who is meticulous and accurate; agile, systematic and resourceful.
• Good MS Office computer skills
• Ability to work with staff at all levels
• Excellent communications skills.
• Resourceful in managing competing priorities and able to handle tight deadlines.
• Good judgment and handle information in a professional manner.
• At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field, worked in a multinational company
• Working hours: 0900hrs – 1800hrs (Mon – Fri)
• Able to start work immediately or in short notice
Personal Data Protection Act
At Ogilvy we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing Ogilvy to: a) collect and use your personal data, and disclose such data to any third party with whom Ogilvy or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with Ogilvy; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)