Geometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established on the 1st April, 2019 as a new company to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. It leverages the global and local expertise, creativity and strengths of Geometry and Ogilvy and delivers an unparalleled set of marketing and creative services utilizing capabilities across communications, brand experience, commerce and technology. Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Our Program Directors, PMO are true craft experts who partner with account leaders to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, bottom line growth, resource optimization, and profitability management for a suite of clients.
The Program Director analyzes, solves and presents viable new processes/solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of GOJ’s resources and network capabilities. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining processes, tools, resources, training, and governance practices to ensure effective execution of all projects. They advise and partner with senior clients and Agency leaders. They champion and deliver flawless creative execution, and are agile, results-oriented leaders who inspire others to act courageously.
We’re looking for an experienced, driven Program Director to nurture and develop one of the most important client on the Japanese Market.
• Under the supervision of a Program Director, you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
• You coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
• You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
• You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Program Director informed throughout.
• You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
• Scope management – Create, Manage & Track.
• Profitability management – Track/Measure, Report, Improve (in subsequent projects)
• Project management – Plan, Schedule, Execute, Manage & Report on project progress.
• Identify & Manage Risks, Identify & Manage Dependencies, Triage & Mitigate problems. Manage change control process.
• Team management – Ensure excellent team & project communications; strive for efficient & effective utilization of limited resources.
• Production Processes – Manage 360 production best practices
• Acquiring advanced skills for future Program Management Leadership. • May serve as coach or project supervisor to more junior team members, supporting the development of team members.
• 5-10 years’ experience
• Has a solid integrated, modern marketing experience (creative, digital, social, advertising).
• Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
• Builds strong and enduring relationships with clients. Also has a deep understanding of the clients’ business and of the key broader factors and trends shaping their markets and categories. The brand positioning, competitive context and targets, digital ecosystem, social media objectives. Leverages this knowledge to grow our assignments & revenue.
• In tandem with the strategic department, develops the most insightful strategies and sharpest creative briefs possible.
• Able to manage expectations of internal & external stakeholders & team members.
• Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time.
• Demonstrated commercial abilities & business & financial acumen as well as negotiating skills
• Understand agency dynamics & process and how it relates to the client’s business
• Strong internal relationships with departments & domains.
• Clear communicator
• Excellent English (speaking and writing), mastering Japanese is a Plus. • Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
• Proven experience in managing team members.
• Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.