- Understand assignment instructions and be able to apply them as directed; seek clarity and guidance proactively
- Be persistent and professional when researching facts and communicating with all stakeholders
- Exercise proper judgement in reviewing documents and explanation presented
- Raise questions on inconsistencies in information when applicable
- Actively listen and correctly interpret messages; respond appropriately
- Convey information and ideas clearly both orally and in writing to target audience
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Build relationships through the development of internal networks
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in audit firm and sizable multinational company
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Be detail orientated, responsible and self-motivated
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good command of spoken and written English
We offer 5-day work with attractive salary, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the right candidates.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.