Looking for new age thinkers and storytellers with social, digital and integrated experience. Here’s a chance of working on some of the biggest brands in the country and build an award winning portfolio.Only ACD and Copy Supervisors with 5-7 years of experience in a reputed agency need apply.
Translating creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy
• Managing designated clients’ social media advertisings, campaigns and official accounts independently
• Oversee the team of Managers to build quality control & digital knowhow.
• Fully manage and be accountable for the planning, implementation, and delivery of all digital campaigns.
• Create Strategy for international brands for their digital campaigns
• Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control on all copy
• Ability to analyse problems, anticipate consequences and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete
projects by assessing the needs of projects, creating a writing workflow that fits the timeframe and team.
• Collaborating with creative services team and client servicing teams to determine the conceptual and copy
direction of branding and marketing initiatives
• Collaborate closely with the Creative Director and Graphic Designers throughout concept development,
presentation, and execution
• Adhere to consistent use of language and strategies across multiple components of a campaign by
demonstrating advanced copywriting expertise across a variety of marketing executions including but not
limited to, advertising, marketing collateral, direct mail, and online communication
• Conduct detailed oversight of execution, and partner with client servicing teams to ensure the utmost
• Communicating with client servicing teams to coordinate concept, copy, and graphic design with
• Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics
A bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, communications or a related field.
• Experience-5-8 years in an advertising or digital agency environment (including experience with digital
media and content marketing)
• Keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of digital trends and technologies
• Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects
with diverse audiences
• Good at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Sound understanding of graphic design and keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual
• A professional portfolio of work