- Business Director or Senior Group Account Director experience preferably working at a digital agency
- Experience managing an account involving high volume, fast turnaround and constant communication to consumers across multiple channels and formats (social, e-mail, video, website, mobile etc)
- Track record leading a team and coaching/managing/motivating people
- Track record in developing strong strategic relationships with clients
- Experience in managing new business pitches through to success
- Experience working with retail, financial services and premium lifestyle brands a plus
- Experience consultative selling to build net new business, and working in collaboration with the senior client leads to farm business as well, support pitches when necessary.
- Partnering with the Creative and Operations communities to deliver work and capabilities in social, digital engagement and content.
- Strong at managing day-to-day operations with multiple workstreams
- Good at attention to detail and quality control to ensure flawless operations (quality of work, and on time delivery)
- Must ensure that agreements are documented
- Must ensure that projects are properly priced
- Strong at strategic capability
- Understanding clients' marketing objectives and translating to communication opportunities
- Writing briefs and presentations and briefing creative teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate well with a multi-discipline team
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English (conversation Mandarin is a plus)
Measurement and KPIs:
- Revenue growth and profitability improvement
- Client satisfaction improvement
- Good work – case studies and awards developed
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
All information collected will be solely used for recruitment purposes only.