- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written content, coordinating events, maintaining client and influencers’ contact, managing projects performed with and by others.
- Manage client expectations, earning clients’ respect, trust and confidence.
- Develop and manage projects/programs, including implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Develop presentations for clients relative to project management and program status.
- Keep team(s) appropriately informed and involved in projects; ensure projects run smoothly, and help team members feel empowered, respected, and educated.
- Identify and secure assistance with emerging account problems.
- Understands and manages billing and activity reporting processes.
- Manages time for optimum productivity and maximum billability.
- At least 2 years PR experience; agency experience a plus.
- Has a strong PR content writing and communication skill (presentation, negotiation)
- Has a strong problem solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task.
- Strong project management skill, able to manage multiple parties to complete tasks and deliver quality outcomes for projects.
- Has a good sense of art: able to brief, judge and give constructive feedback for creative team in order to deliver high quality visual/creative for project.
- Possesses a high degree of English competency
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, media databases and social media networks.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed