Geometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established in April 2019 as a partnership between Geometry Global and The Ogilvy Group to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. We believe in the power of creativity to drive meaningful change that delivers positive business outcomes. Now more than ever the ability for an agency to flex and adapt to clients changing needs is vital in the application of communications, brand experience, commerce and technology. Our blend of global and local expertise and marketing capability is designed to meet the challenges of today while setting our clients up for success from tomorrow and beyond.
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Account Executive (AE) is the day-to-day point of contact within the agency liaising
with clients and managing tasks through the internal system. AE assures a smooth
working process internally and nurtures relationships with clients. With a strong
focus on the basics, and AE is expected to be detailed oriented and diligent in the
completion of tasks. Mainly on project management + producer role, with less
emphasis on strategy.
- Play a role as a counterpart of the client.
- Manage projects, deliver them on time, and also help facilitate day-to-day projects for junior members.
- Coordination with internal parties as well as client counterparts
- Responsible for day-to-day project management and its delivery.
- Ensure that all materials reach markets on time and in the most cost-efficient way
- Producing(mainly) static visual and print materials.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets/deadlines in the initial stages of a project
- Provide clients and your team with feedback on projects on a daily/’need-to-know' basis
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute on the plan
- Ensure Account Manager and Account Director are informed with any updates and issues in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients on small to mid-size projects, under the supervision of the direct line manager.
- Required behavioral attributes: Strong interpersonal skills, Project management skill,
Positive and Patient mindset.
- Specific tool knowledge: General working software (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Required years' of experience: Minimum 1 - 2 years experience at advertising agency
in Japan, ideally 4 years. Nice to have print-related production experience.
- Academic requirements: Minimum University graduate or equivalent
- Soft skills: Coordination with internal parties as well as client counterparts
- Japanese Language: Native / English Language: Business