- The performance media specialist will be overseeing, implementing, and managing campaigns primarily on paid media scopes, including platforms like Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Knowledge on planning, implementation, and optimization/campaign management is required. Media Planning Managers are responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. Armed with this critical analysis, media planning managers devise, propose, or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Experience in implementing on Google Adwords or Facebook Ads Manager is required.
- Working knowledge and experience on Google Analytics and other analytics platforms is required. Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver. You will be liaising with other teams and leading analysis setup and post campaigns review
- Knowledge of Google marketing channels like Search (SEO, SEM), Youtube, Display or Shopping is ideal and will be considered a plus.
Possible current position of potential fit: performance marketing analyst, digital marketing analyst, paid social analyst, performance media analyst, digital marketing specialist, performance media specialist, performance marketing specialist