Day in the life
- Undertake secondary market research related to a digital or marketing topic, covering competition, shifting consumer trends, emerging opportunities, new players and disruptors, and framing a forward looking point of view on the basis of research
- Be a part (and in 6 months lead) client discussions in a structured manner – hypothesis creation and articulation based on secondary research, deep dive on understanding the client environment specific to the engagement objective, validate hypothesis, setup foundation for solution and the way forward
- Participate in pre-sales activities including developing value propositions, secondary research, quantitative analysis where required
- Support engagement lead during consulting engagements by working towards the subj-objective and tasks in line with the overall engagement objective, based on the inputs of the engagement manager. Go beyond the stated ask, and provide structured inputs to the engagement lead. Lead discussions with clients where required, or participate in them with the rest of the engagement team, driving progress to fulfil the engagement objectives
- Other desirable traits – ability to go beyond the stated ask and willing to work with limited supervision occasionally. Shows initiative and quickly builds towards a point of view that enriches the engagement or proposal. Inherent interest in ongoing consumer and marketing trends, especially around direct to consumer, emerging business models, creating data-driven approaches to customer engagement
- Ability to analyze data using tools like SPSS (basic working knowledge) will be a differentiator
- Industries focus: FMCG, CPG, Financial Services sectors
Experience & Education
- Months of experience – 0-24 (ok with freshers out of uni)
- Past internship – consulting firms, other data-driven marketing agencies, marketing functions of FMCG or CPG or financial services enterprise.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed